The RED-C Institute of Engineering & Technology (RIET) was established on December 25, 2007 to carry forward the mission of the Trust by augmenting the national efforts in the field of technical education and assisting in the establishment of institution dedicated to impart education in engineering disciplines and technologies under the supervision of “Rehmat ullah Khan wazir”. Now this Institution has evolved into a well-known institution offering Petroleum, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Computer, Telecom, and Mechanical Technologies.
The Institute was formally inaugurated by the President of Afroasian Center (Pak-South Africa Friendship Association) and since then it has been visited by several distinguished educationists like Roaming Ambassador of South African High Commission, HOD of University of Lahore and Chairman Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technical Education, Peshawar. They all appreciated the standard of technical education being maintained here.
Establishment of RED-C Institute of Engineering and Technology at Islamabad will go a long way in providing a practical hand and a meaningful technical training to the youth of this area enabling them to solve technical problems in their related fields.
Our mission is to provide students with education of the highest quality, groom their personality, inculcate in them a sense of responsibility, confidence, commitment and dedication towards their profession, society and the nation with ethical value of Islam.
To be a world-class knowledge enterprise striving for academic and professional excellence in research oriented technical education and development and service to the industry and the society.
- To provide world class quality technical education in engineering and science disciplines.
- To nurture innovative and creative abilities of students and faculty.
- To foster enterprising spirit among the students.
- To establish facilities for technology incubation and promote techno-entrepreneurship.
- To network with leading national and international institutions, and professional bodies.
- To develop faculty competence to meet the challenges of rapidly changing technological environment.
- To promote industrial consultancy.
- To strengthen relations with the alumni and involve them in the development of the institute.
Engineering Education with Islamic responsibilities.
The RED-C Institute of Engineering & Technology plans to construct six major blocks for several technologies, a hostel and an administrative block.
Why Technical Education?
In today’s world, prosperity of a nation rests on the foundations of modern science & technology. Knowledge today has become the undisputed enterprise. We wish to enhance our competitiveness at national and international level with a quality and competent workforce by developing a demand-driven, standardized and integrated technical training system.