Home > Admission Procedures > General Rules for Admission
System Analyst Tuesday, April 17, 2018 | 07:24:01 PM
General Rules for Admission
- Candidates must fill in their application forms neatly and complete in all respect in their own hand writing. The candidates applying for admission must attach necessary documents.
- There is no need to attach original documents but student must have to provide the same at the time of interview.
- Application Form and the documents attached shall not be returned.
- Incomplete Application Forms will not be entertained.
- Application form will be rejected if a candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts.
- The names of selected candidates will be displayed on the Institute's Notice Board.
- Be careful while prioritizing technology for admission, as any cutting, overwriting causing illegibility would compel the administration to take decision on candidate's behalf.
- Hafiz-i-Quran will be given 20 extra marks for calculation of merit. Necessary documentary proof will have to be provided by the candidate with the application form.
- Candidates punished by their previous institutions or schools on account of indiscipline or undesirable activities (major penalties) shall not be admitted in the institute.
- The authority concerned may refuse admission to a student who, in its opinion, has malafide intentions or undesirable background.
- If a student fails to pay his dues on or by the date notified by the Institute, his admission shall stand cancelled.
- Tuition Fee will be increased 15% on annual basis, but miscellaneous fee in the next year will be remain same as the 1st year.
- None of the Fee is refundable / transferable under any circumstances. Make it sure.
Internationally Recognized Institution