Home > Admission Procedures > Inter/Intra College Transfer
System Analyst Tuesday, April 17, 2018 | 07:33:46 PM
Inter/Intra College Transfer
Students willing to migrate to RED-C Institute of Engineering and Technology Islamabad from any other institution will be required to provide following additional documents at the time of admission.
- A certificate from the institution last attended showing attendance record and amenability to discipline and good behavior.
- Migration certificate from the relevant board. Migration cases will be accepted subject to rules and availability of seats in the institute.
- If any student of RED-C Institute of Engineering and Technology desiring to join another institution is normally issued an "Institute leaving Certificate" only after clearance of outstanding dues.
- As there is migration from institute to Institute similarly board to board migration is also possible. For example a student is studying in the institute that affiliated with Punjab BTE/Sindh BTE/ Baluchistan BTE can be migrate to institute affiliated with KPK BTE.
- Also the Principals of both the colleges have no objection to it.
Transfer is not permitted in the following cases:
- The student is under disciplinary or academic punishment;.
- Disciplinary action is pending against the student;
- Dues are outstanding against the student;
Internationally Recognized Institution