Home > About Us > Committees > Hostel Students Affairs Committee
System Analyst Sunday, April 15, 2018 | 11:44:56 AM
- The Hostel Student Affairs Committee is a division under the office of the Principal.
- Supervision of day-to-day operations of the Hostel.
- Arrangement and direction of staff duty rosters.
- Active participation in staff duty
- Promotion and Management of Hostel facilities for hire and rental purposes.
- Direction and supervision of hostel maintenance.
- Security, cleanliness and safety of the Hostel buildings, vehicles, grounds and equipment etc.
- Liaison with all Hostel staff, including other section likes catering, Kitchen, Laundry and Cleaning Staff.
- Interviewing, selection and appointment of Hostel Staff in association with the Principal.
- Liaison with other institutes/universities hostels.
- Maintenance of co - operative and sound relationships with all boys.
- Maintenance of the disciplinary system in strict accordance with hostel systems and RED-C IET polices, to ensure the smooth running and high reputation of the hostel.
- Maintenance of an accurate data base on all disciplinary incidents.
- Oversight of and involvement in the healthcare system of the Hostel.
- Maintenance of a high level of reporting to parents on matters of student progress, discipline and welfare etc.
Internationally Recognized Institution