Home > Admission Procedures > Fee & Concession > Payment Procedures
System Analyst Tuesday, April 17, 2018 | 08:31:56 PM
- Fee must be deposited by 10th of each month after which a fine of Rs. 25/- per day will be charged.
- Students failing to deposit fee for two consecutive months will be struck off from the institute. They have to deposit re-admission fee if seeking re-admission.
- All students are responsible for the safe custody of all their fee deposit slips for the whole session. They have to show deposit slips to the concerned authorities on demand. If they fail to show fee deposit slips then it will be considered that they have not deposited the dues and outstanding amount will be charged with fine accordingly.
- Fee vouchers will be generated from student account at our institute web portal. Print it and then to submit to Askari Bank Kannah Pul Rawalpindi branch.
- Fee never submit to institute authority.
Internationally Recognized Institution