Home > Facilities > Library > General Rules
System Analyst Monday, April 16, 2018 | 04:44:14 PM
Library General Rules
In order to ensure the best possible environment for study and research, each user of the library is required to follow the rules & regulations.
- Readers must not change the disposition of furniture, equipment and seats in the library.
- Readers are allowed to select books from the Stock. However they are requested not to disturb arrangements of the books in the shelves.
- Notices must not be displayed or distributed by the readers in the library except with the permission of the librarian, nor anything be offered for sale in the library.
- Students are not permitted to use telephone including mobile phones in the library.
- Mobile phones must be switched off in library.
- Library staff is not permitted to accept private telephone messages for students with the exception of emergency calls.
- Marking, defacing, mutilating or altering of books, periodicals, newspapers provided by the library is strictly forbidden.
- Radio, Laptop (with sound), musical instruments, walk- man, and other instruments that cause disturbance must not be brought into the library.
- Photography, filming and sound recordings can be made with the permission of the librarian.
- Students are not allowed to bring food or drink items in the library.
- Silence shall be observed in the library.
- Bottles of ink should not be brought in the Library. Please ask the library staff if it is required.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- The library staff has the right to ask the students to leave the library if they are causing disturbance to other students.
- Each book will be issued for a weak. After which Rs. 10/- will be charged per day.
- Not more than two books will be issued at the same time.
- Students are not allowed to underline or write comments on the book.
- If any student loses the book, he will have to return new book along with a fine up to 25% of the book price to the librarian.
Internationally Recognized Institution