Home > Facilities > Library > Library Admission
System Analyst Monday, April 16, 2018 | 05:16:19 PM
- All students using the library must, if required, show their Institute ID Card to the library staff.
- All the students or readers shall deposit Books, Bags, Folders, Cases, Umbrellas, and other items of personal property at the cloak room provided for the purpose at the entrance.
- A token will be issued for each deposit, which must be presented for the return of the same.
- Members of the library staff are empowered to inspect any books and anyone found attempting to remove a library book from the library without complying with library borrowing procedures may be reported to the Disciplinary Committee.
- Personal books and other belongings are deposed off by library staff on daily bases the library will not be responsible for loss of personal items after two days.
- All books and personal belongings must be shown to the staff at the library exit whenever required to do so.
- The library accepts no responsibility for personal belongings left in the library.
Internationally Recognized Institution