Home > Facilities > Tours > Industrial Tours
System Analyst Monday, April 16, 2018 | 05:22:41 PM
Industrial visit is a part of the engineering discipline, during which students visit companies and get insight internal working environment of the company. The industrial visit also provides an insight on how companies work and also useful information related to the practical aspects of the course which cannot be visualized in lectures. Industrial visit considered as one of the most tactical methods of teaching. The main reason behind this, it lets students to know things practically through interaction, industrial processes and employment practices. Moreover, it gives exposure from an academic point of view.
The fundamental purpose of such visits is to educate the youth of the country to take their place as the productive leaders in the global community. Industrial study tours arranged in the last session are given bellow:
- Industrial study tour to “Oil & Gas Development Corporation (OGDC)”'s Seismic survey for Petroleum Exploration.
- Industrial study tour to 'Mangla Power Station” to observe the “Power Generation Mechanism”.
- Study tour to Mangla Museum & its neighboring mountain for research on “Geological Structure”.
- Study tour to Mangla Dam construction and Architecture w.r.t. civil technology.
- Study tour to N.C. Limited's construction site at G-8 for the students of civil technology.
Internationally Recognized Institution