Home > Facilities > Learning Methodology > Science Exhibition
System Analyst Monday, April 16, 2018 | 06:58:56 PM
RED-C Institute of Engineering & Technology arranges the science exhibition on annual bases that provide innumerable benefits to students, which encourage their educational and even social development. Perhaps one of the most valuable benefits is the chance to show, explain, and talk about their projects to others. It's rewarding for fellow students, parents, teachers, and community members to have an opportunity to see and appreciate their many weeks of hard work.
Science exhibition participants are able to:
- Create their own learning experiences and innovations, just as scientists do in the real world.
- Design display boards to communicate the stories of their science projects.
- Participate as a community and support and encourage their fellow students as the fair.
- Learn from other students.
- Interact with others and improve presentation skills by answering questions from visitors.
Internationally Recognized Institution