Cheif Executive Body
FATHER OF NATION
Chief Minister (N.W.F.P)
Chairman (N.W.F.P Tech. Board)
Admission Rules & Regulation
N.W.F.P board forms
Code of Conduct
Attendance / Leave
Pick & Drop
RED-C Stationary Center
Industrial Study Tours
Extra Curricular Activities
The Shining Stars
Clubs & Societies
Student's ID Card
Parent Teacher Council
Prize Distribution Ceremony
Carrier with RIET
Online Application Form
Introduction to REDC
Rawal Dam Tour
Pak South Africa Friendship Association
Internationally recognized institution
REDC Bulletin Center
Admission starts from July, 01, 2012
Classes starts from September, 01, 2012
Online Examination Template
Please enter your name:
1. A network is two or more computers connected to each other so they can share resources.
2. A __________ connects computers over long distances via telephone lines or satellite links.
3. A __________ is the standard or set of rules that two computers use to communicate with each other.
4. T1 Line is a high-speed digital connection capable of transmitting data at a rate of approximately __________.
1.5 million bits per second
1.5 million baud
5. A T3 Line is equal to about 672 regular voice-grade telephone lines; enough to transmit full-motion real-time video over a network.
6. __________ is a communications protocol that allows you to connect your computer to the Internet using a standard telephone line.
7. Encryption is a way of reducing the size of a file, or files, so that they don't take up a lot of space and can travel faster over a network.
8. A __________ is a connector on the computer to which peripheral devices are attached.
9. A node is any computer directly connected to a network that acts as a repository for services available for other computers on the network.
10. A __________ is a computer that handles requests for data, electronic mail, file transfers, and other network services from other computers.
Your Quiz Score is
This script sets up a quiz about the Internet and then tallies your score.
(Real Engineering Development Corporation).
Copyright © 2006-2011, REIT, All Right Reserved.